APDCL Results 2020: Office Cum Field Assistant (Experienced) And Sahayak (Experienced)
Finally, Selection Committee-B, APDCL, AEGCL & APGCL have today [10/02/2020] declared the written or OMR Test results for the recruitment to the posts of Office cum Field Assistant (Experienced) and Sahayak (Experienced).
Accordingly, they are called for document verification & Physical Test (as applicable) from 24/02/2020 onwards at various venues mentioned below.
1. Name of post: Office cum Field Assistant (Experienced)
Date of document verification: 24/02/2020
Venue: APDCL Training Institute, Narengi, Guwahati-26
2. Name of post: Sahayak (Experienced)
Date of document verification & Physical Test: 26 to 27/02/2020
Venue: Auditorium & Playground, Narengi ASEB Colony
Candidates will have to bring their original certificate and testimonials pertaining to the proof
of Photo Identity (Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Adhaar Card/Official Identity Card etc.), Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Physically Challenged, Domicile (domicile certificate/PRC/Draft NRC), etc. on the date of Document verification. Without the requisite
documents, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled immediately.
DSLR Kiniba Neki
Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 Digital SLR Camera (Black) with EF S18-55 is II Lens, 16GB Card and Carry Case
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses (crop-sensor mount versatile and compact, especially when used with EF-S lenses)
- For any queries, please contact_us on: [1860-180-3366]