Apply For UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: through Online/ offline.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-07-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18-08-2020 till 6.00 P.M
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 25 to 31-08-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 17-08-2020 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 18-08-2020
- Date for Examination: 22-10-2020
- Declaration of Result: November/December, 2020
- Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years
- (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||182|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer||66|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||04|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMS, NDMC & SDMC)||07|
You May Also Read Our More Articles :
|Apply Online||Part I | Part II|
|Official Website||Click here|