CLAT 2020 Application Form || CLAT Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern
CLAT 2020 Application Form has been released from 1st January 2020. The exam will be held on 10th May 2020. The common law admission test (CLAT 2020), is an all India common entrance examination. It is conducted on a rotation basis by 19 national law universities (NLUs) of India. It is organizes for offering admission into UG and PG degree programs of law.
CLAT 2020 NOTIFICATIONS – APPLICATION RELEASED
CLAT 2020 application form has been started from 1st January 2020.
Check Here for application details.
CLAT 2020 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 10th May 2020.Check Here for exam dates.
CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern has been revised.
Check Here for pattern details.
New Changes Introduced This Year:
- There is change in the pattern of the questions asked for UG courses. The number of questions has been reduced from 200 to 150 – 120.
- Comprehension based questions will be asked from Quantitative Techniques, Current Affairs, English, Deductive Reasoning & Logical Reasoning.
CLAT 2020 EXAM DATES
Check CLAT Exam Dates from the table given below:
|Start date of filling application form||1st January 2020|
|Last date of filling application form||31st March 2020|
|Last date of online fee payment||Last week of March 2020|
|Release of admit card||Third week of April 2020|
|CLAT 2020 exam date||10th May 2020|
|Answer key released date||11th May 2020|
|Objection window||12th – 15th May 2020|
|Final answer key release||18th May 2020|
|Declaration of result||24th May 2020|
|Start date of counselling process||First week of June 2020|
CLAT 2020 APPLICATION FORM
Check application details given below carefully and follow it to fill the online application form:
- The application form is available through online mode only.
- CLAT application form is available from 1st January 2020.
- Candidate needs to fill the valid details in the application form.
- Candidate will need their email id for the online registration.
- Once candidate will create the login id and password after that they have to upload the scanned copies of documents, signature and passport size photograph.
- Correction will be provided by the official authority after the completion of application form.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of it. Keep the printout till the admission procedure.
Application fee can be paid through online (by debit card/credit card) mode. The application fee is given below:
- Rs. 4000/- for General/OBC/PWD/SAP
- Rs. 3500/- for SC/ST
Check here– How to Fill CLAT Application Form
CLAT 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can see the details mentioned below:
CLAT Eligibility 2020, Maximum Age, Academic Qualification & Marks
CLAT Eligibility 2020 must be checked by the candidates before filling the application form. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India level entrance exam. The exam will be held for the candidates who are interested in undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. CLAT exam will be managed by the Consortium of National Law Universities. The test will be conducted for the 19 Law Universities of the country. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in various universities in all over India.In this article, we have mentioned complete information about CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
CLAT ELIGIBILITY 2020
The entrance exam will be held for the candidates who are interested in LL.M and LL.B courses offered by the 19 law universities of the country. The eligibility criteria of CLAT 2020 provides an overview of the minimum requirement for applying and appearing in the law entrance exam.
Thus, before filling the CLAT 2020 application form candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully that whether they will be fulfilling the eligibility norms or not. The CLAT eligibility criteria 2020 will be as given below:
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- NRIs candidates can also apply for the exam.
- NRIs may directly contact to the participating universities directly for the admission provision regarding foreign national candidate.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for CLAT 2020.
For Undergraduate (UG) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate or equivalent examination from 10+2 education system from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate of the total marks and if belonging to SC/ST category, they should have a minimum of 40% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2020 will be also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
For Postgraduate (PG) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed the LL.B or five-year Integrated LL.B degree from a recognized university as prescribed by the participating universities.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 55% marks and (50% in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in the April/ May 2020 will be also eligible to apply.
Note: Candidates who are having supplementary they can also apply for the exam, but they have to clear the supplementary exam and have to show the proof of qualifying exam.
CLAT 2020 APPLICATION FORM
Candidates must go through following details regarding CLAT 2020 application form:
- The application form is made available through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 1st January 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 31st March 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- It will be also mandatory for candidates to upload passport size photograph & other valid documents in the application form.
- At last, do not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- General category will have to submit Rs. 4000, while reserved category will have to submit Rs. 3500.
If you have any doubt regarding CLAT Eligibility 2020, you can ask you query in the comment box given below.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit for UG programme in CLAT 2020.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should qualify the class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: 45% marks in case of the candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/specially abled person (SAP) and other categories and 40% marks in case of the candidates belonging to SC or ST categories.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2020 also eligible for the appearing in CLAT 2020 online examination. They shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing of their qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- Age limit: No upper age limit prescribed for appearing CLAT 2020.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination i.e. LL.B or any other equivalent exam.
- Minimum Marks: 55% marks in case of the candidate is belonging to unreserved categories/OBC and other categories. 50% marks in case of candidate belonging to schedule cast/ schedule tribe.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidate must passed/appeared in the final semester or final year of the qualifying examination on the date of his/her admission.
CLAT 2020 EXAM PATTERN (REVISED)
The exam pattern for CLAT 2020 is as follows:
- Exam Mode: As per the CLAT 2020 exam pattern, the test will be held in offline mode.
- Duration: Candidate will be given two hours to attempt the law examinations.
- Number & Type of Questions: There will be total 150 (for UG) & 150 (for PG) of multiple choice questions.
- Marking: Each correct answer will be awarded one mark each and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Language: The questions of CLAT 2020 will be in English language only.
|For UG courses (Integrated)||Quantitative Techniques||–|
|Current affairs including general knowledge||–|
|For PG Courses||Jurisprudence||–|
|Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc||–|
For registration related queries:
CLAT 2020 APLICATION FORM CLICK HERE
CLAT 2019 UG PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPER IF YOU WANT COMENT US
I Buy This RS-500/- From Office Site, If You Want To Subscribed Our YouTube Chenel
And Also Pro Indians Talks Chenel…… Sir, PLs Coment For Want This Pdf File
I cannot Want Any Extra Money Promised Dosto
For any other queries regarding CLAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.